What are your thoughts when thinking of planning a retreat?
- I worry I won't fill my retreat.
- I want the retreat to be perfect. It's all I think about and it causes me stress.
- I hope to break even on my retreat and not lose money.
What's holding you back from making 6-figures in your current business?
- I don't know where to start.
- I keep hitting an upper limit and can't seem to break through.
- I don't feel I have the right tools and knowledge to get there.
How satisfied are you with where you are today with your business?
- Very satisfied. I could not ask for more.
- Moderately satisfied. I feel like I could do so much more.
- Not satisfied. I'm always struggling to make a profit.
Would having the freedom to work anywhere in the world at any time be interesting to you?
- Yes. I would love to make a living anywhere in the world with little more than my laptop and an internet connection.
- No. I prefer to be in my office.
When I’m with groups of people who are all focused on their personal growth and development, it:
- Energizes me
- Drains me
What difference would it make in your life and business in having a profitable and successful retreat business?
- Clients will seek me out instead of me seeking them out for my reputation and for my life-changing retreats.
- Knowing I’m making a difference and impact on my clients lives will bring me tremendous fulfillment and joy.
How does the next statement align with what you want to do. “Not only would I love helping others, but I would love to train others to do the same thing.”
- It aligns with me. I would love that because it would provide me extra income.
- This does not align with my goals.